[TYPO3-dev] Documentation migration to reStructured Text and extension authors

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu May 3 22:00:00 CEST 2012

Hi Kay,

> So if you provide a guide how to convert the documentation, i assume,
> that many extension authors would transform their documentation
> relativly fast ;)

A new documentation template for reST-based is being worked on.

Furthermore the automated conversion of OO manuals will also provide
extension authors with a first reST version of their manuals, so they
can pick up from there and improve (forgot to say that in my first mail).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter