[TYPO3-dev] phpStorm - inline comments moved by one tab after code line

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:57:56 CEST 2012

I understand the aim to "distinguish comments from code", but honestly I am
really not fond of it. I find it breaks the visual layouts (blocks
comments+code which are meant to be together), and in this day and age who
would code without syntax highlighting ? even the less "visual" editor I
can think of (vi, nano, emacs) can easily color comments (and do much
more...).

I really don't buy the "people work all day-long with extremely low-quality
editor" arguments.

I actually found a "reference" to that in TYPO3
wiki<http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/index.php?title=TYPO3_Coding_Guidelines_-_Notes&diff=60904&oldid=51747>,
but couldn't really found out more about that...

Thanks anyway for your time and explanation :-)