[TYPO3-dev] TER upload

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Mar 27 08:11:04 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 27-3-2012 4:35, Adrien Crivelli wrote:
> I recently uploaded my extension to
> TER<http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/newsletter/current/>for
> the first time. I noticed the version was automatically incremented
> during upload process, which was not expected.

Not expected? The TER upload tab shows right above the upload button:

New version:
(o) New bugfix version (latest x.x.x+1)
( ) New sub version (latest x.x+1.0)
( ) New main version (latest x+1.0.0)

The first option is preselected, so you must have selected the third
option during the upload.

>     1. Could somebody change the version currently shown from 2.0.0 to 1.2.2

As Georg already explained: this can't be done in TER. The reason is
that also ext_emconf.php is modified inside the .t3x archive (and on
your local installation).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 v4 Core Team member