[TYPO3-dev] RealUrl configuration (specifically for extbase)

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:51:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

Following a post on mvc
list<http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-typo3v4mvc/2012-June/012445.html>,
I wonder it is possible to configure RealUrl to be as friendly as possible
with extbase. The previous post mention "news" extension, but the concept
is applicable for pretty much any extbase extension with *
switchableControllerActions*. And probably non-extbase things as well.

So I would like to a *single page* to handle several action, at least two
very common index and view, with the following URL:

   - list view URL: http://example.com/my-page/ <http://example.com/mypage/>
   - single view URL:
http://example.com/my-page/view/my-news-title<http://example.com/mypage/view/my-news-title>

The problem is I need a way to tell RealUrl something like *"if news ID*
*exists, use view action instead of default action"*. From my point of view
that would an *injection of parameter* based on other parameters.

Is there any way to do that with RealUrl ? That would be needed only when
decoding URL, not encoding, so it does not appear in the link for end-user.

TIA,

Adrien