[TYPO3-dev] RealURL + userFunc inclusion problem

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:53:25 CEST 2012

On 07/10/2012 07:46 AM, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> You can see my configuration and userFunc class here:
> http://pastebin.com/JmkYjVww
>
> I have tried both naming the function/class user_ and tx_ but none is
> working.
>
> For some reason the $funcRef is 't' and thats why it fails, but i don't
> see why $funcRef becomes 't' ..

If found the problem.

'postVarSets' => array(
			'_DEFAULT' => array(
				'ean' => array(
                     array(
                         'GETvar' =>
'tx_niblucherproductimport_pi1[product]',
                         'userFunc' =>
'EXT:ni_blucher_productimport/class.tx_blucher_realurl.php:&tx_blucher_realurl->user_eanMain',
                         'type' => 'user',
                     ),
                 ),
			),
		),

The array() arround 'GETvar','userFunc','type' was missing, I have
missed the detail that there should be an array in the array.

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
Tomasnorre at gmail.com