[TYPO3-dev] RealURL + userFunc inclusion problem

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:14:50 CEST 2012

On 07/11/2012 09:47 PM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
>> t3lib_div::callUserFunction
>> Function/class 't' was not prepended with 'user_'
>
> user_ is for functions. Classes must use tx_.

I have tried both with user_ and with tx_ and I understand the
error-message as:

"Function/class 't' was not prepended with 'user_'" it's not prepende
with user_ and it must be ?

Do I misunderstod something.

I think the problem is that my funcRef is 't' the other functions is tx_
, the rest of the functions seems ok, but my stands out, and looks
different, and i don't know why.

I have added following debug line in class.t3lib_div.php (line: 5157)

debug($funcRef, 'funcRef');

And this gives output as shown in screenshot (attachment)

Hope someone can help me further..

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen