[TYPO3-dev] Adaptation of stg_clearcache to core

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Fri Jul 13 16:40:58 CEST 2012

Hi Steffen

Thanks for the hint to your extension. It's exactly what I was looking
for... for the UI.

What TYPO3 still is missing is to trigger the deletion of the branch
cache from TCEMain, e.g. delete cache of branch with root pid 23 after
editing records in the news folder.

But I just realized that there is already an extension for that:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/clearcacheextend

No need for this in the core?

Best regards,

Lorenz