[TYPO3-dev] TER on TYPO3.org

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jul 5 10:33:26 CEST 2012

Am 04.07.12 17:20, schrieb Robert Wildling:

Hi Robert,

> in the beginning of this post I expressed my happiness about the new
> search, but in the meantime I have to admit that I am pretty desperate.

In the beginning of all this I was very happy to help with typo3.org,
but in the meantime I have to admit that people like you get quite
annoying by always complaining and never being satisfied.

With the words of John F. Kennedy:
Ask not what the TYPO3 community can do for you - ask what you can do
for the TYPO3 community.

What have you done for TYPO3 today?

thanks
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com