[TYPO3-dev] Allowed pids for BE user

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Jan 27 12:15:36 CET 2012

Hi,

just to get you deeper you may use the following snippet to get all
Subpages of a page, additionally you have to check the permissions
afterwards ;)

	function getAllSubPages($uid) {
		$completeRecords = t3lib_BEfunc::getRecordsByField ('pages', 'pid', $uid);
		$return = array($uid);
		if(count($completeRecords) > 0) {
			foreach($completeRecords as $record) {
				$return = array_merge($return, $this->getAllSubPages($record['uid']));
			}
		}
		return $return;
	}

Regards
Kay

Am 25.01.2012 14:44, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hello mimi,
>
> please take a look at the tree rendering examples
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/3/9/
>
> Basicly you need to use get
>
> 	t3lib_userAuthGroup::returnWebmounts
>
> and iterate over each return value with the method in the above link.
>
> Any way i suggest to not do that due to performance issues ;), which may
> occur on big trees ;)
>
> Regards
> Kay
>
> Am 24.01.2012 23:10, schrieb Michael Knoll:
>> Hi Kay,
>>
>> thx a lot for your help. Although I still miss a method that gives me
>> all the pids, a logged in user is allowed to see, I could solve my
>> problem with the solution you mentioned!
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> mimi
>>

>>> Hello Michael,
>>>
>>> dependent on what you want to do, this function may help you:
>>>
>>>     t3lib_userAuthGroup::isInWebMount
>>>
>>>     t3lib_userAuthGroup::returnWebmounts
>>>
>>> There functions are callable in $GLOBALS['BE_USER'] ;)
>>>
>>> Also there are functions to retrieve the pagetree from a given pid ;)
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Kay

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org