[TYPO3-dev] Allowed pids for BE user

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Jan 25 14:44:02 CET 2012

Hello mimi,

please take a look at the tree rendering examples

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.1.0/view/3/9/

Basicly you need to use get

	t3lib_userAuthGroup::returnWebmounts

and iterate over each return value with the method in the above link.

Any way i suggest to not do that due to performance issues ;), which may
occur on big trees ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 24.01.2012 23:10, schrieb Michael Knoll:
> Hi Kay,
>
> thx a lot for your help. Although I still miss a method that gives me
> all the pids, a logged in user is allowed to see, I could solve my
> problem with the solution you mentioned!
>
> Regards
>
> mimi
>

>> Hello Michael,
>>
>> dependent on what you want to do, this function may help you:
>>
>>     t3lib_userAuthGroup::isInWebMount
>>
>>     t3lib_userAuthGroup::returnWebmounts
>>
>> There functions are callable in $GLOBALS['BE_USER'] ;)
>>
>> Also there are functions to retrieve the pagetree from a given pid ;)
>>
>> Regards
>> Kay
>>
>> Am 21.01.2012 22:17, schrieb Michael Knoll:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> is there an API method to get all pids to which a logged in backend user
>>> has access to? I tried to find one, but had no luck.
>>>
>>> If not - what is the way to do this?
>>>
>>> I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks a lot
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Mimi

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org