[TYPO3-dev] ExtDirect failure with new Extension Manager

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Mon Jan 2 22:32:34 CET 2012

Hi Tim,

> Finally I found the cause: I had eaccelerator activated (with
> docbook-comment-stripping).
>
> After I disabled eaccelerator (I wanted to switch to APC anyway.....),
> it works now.

Yeah, great! Thanks for digging into it. I was debugging a site
yesterday but did not find out the reason, yet.

But this makes perfectly sense, because a) the site also shows the
warning and b) Ext.Direct API is generated through PHP Doc "reflection".

The bug tracker entry where this problem is handled is
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32284

It would be nice, if affected people could give feedback there!

I'm just wondering, why this problem started with 4.6 (as Boris said).
IMHO it should also fail with 4.5 (and the new EM).

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert