[TYPO3-dev] Extbase Storage Backend

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Feb 16 08:17:52 CET 2012

Hi Philipp,

> i found your article during your research. Much appreciated, thanks :-)
>
> In your case you've set the
> Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_BackendInterface.className setting with
> an extension template an write "...feel free to narrow it down to your
> extension solely". How exactly would i be doing that? As i need both the
> REST and DB Backends on the same Page.

To be honest, I tried really quickly but could not make it work but
according to Bastian, it should be possible. However I fear that nobody
so far tried actually to do that.

As in my case I could make it "global" in a subtree, that was fine for
my use-case.

If you come up with a bug report and possibly a patch (if it actually
does not work as advertised), count me in to review it.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6