[TYPO3-dev] Extbase Storage Backend

Philipp Wintermantel lists at ptw.taurus.uberspace.de
Thu Feb 16 06:32:34 CET 2012

Hi Xavier,

i found your article during your research. Much appreciated, thanks :-)

In your case you've set the
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Storage_BackendInterface.className setting with
an extension template an write "...feel free to narrow it down to your
extension solely". How exactly would i be doing that? As i need both the
REST and DB Backends on the same Page.

Cheers,
Philipp