[TYPO3-dev] Hook request for t3lib_userauth

Nicole Cordes cordes at cps-it.de
Mon Feb 13 22:48:01 CET 2012

Hi Loek,

Did you have a look at t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php (line 293)

// Hook for alternative ways of filling the $this->user array (is used by
the "timtaw" extension)
if
(is_array($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php']['
postUserLookUp'])) {
	foreach
($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_userauth.php']['postUserL
ookUp'] as $funcName) {
		$_params = array(
			'pObj' => &$this,
		);
		t3lib_div::callUserFunction($funcName, $_params, $this);
	}
}

Hopes this can help you a bit.

Nicole