[TYPO3-dev] backColor=transparent GIFUBILDER

Georg Grossberger georg at grossberger.at
Sun Feb 12 15:58:19 CET 2012

Actually, a patch is pending that should make that work - at least it
did in my case

https://review.typo3.org/7622

Don't know when or if it's going to be merged though. I'll push a 4.7
patch once this one is applied. If you need 4.7 support right away,
simply apply the same patch to the master branch. If it cannot be
applied directly, just copy the lines into the files. It's just a small
patch, so it's no problem to do it manually.