[TYPO3-dev] Slow BE-Performance in 4.5 - doubled system calls?

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Tue Dec 18 19:10:43 CET 2012

Hi Roland,

Roland Hager wrote:

> Any help is appreciated. If someone needs/wants more details, let me know.

Two things:

Check the mysql slow query log and try to tune there.

Get in contact with other big site operators to tune your configuration.

Maybe you should enable the caching framework and take a look if optimizing
the caches helps, but I do not thing that those will get you much BE
performance.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!