[TYPO3-dev] local git mirror og TYPO3 core & submodules

Lieuwe Hummel l.hummel at drecomm.nl
Thu Aug 9 13:32:45 CEST 2012

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for the clarification, but I think I stick to my workaround for
now. It will work, but this is typically a thing forgotten very easily
when introducing a new collegue / deploying a new test site / ...
It can be scripted, but that still requires a trigger somehow, somewhere.
Anyway, my solution is not perfect either :) Thanks for your thoughts

Regards,
Lieuwe