[TYPO3-dev] Problem exporting ~25k entries to csv

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Aug 7 20:07:38 CEST 2012

Hey,

On 08/06/2012 01:27 PM, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> When using the csv-export in listview, I got server timeout, and memory
> limit excede..
>
> Even when raise the limits i have the problem with exporting ~25.000
> lines to csv files ?

The list view csv export is limited. I did some performance improvement
some time ago, but it is still not very quick and also not thought to be
used for big result sets.

You will probably have to either drastically raise memory limit and
maximum php parse time, or use a tool designed for such a purpose like
t3adminer, phpmyadmin, mysqldump or a custom solution. Maybe also the
dbint->fullsearch admin tool could help you, it can export rows as csv
as well, but I'm unsure if it is quicker and fits your needs.

Regards
Christian