[TYPO3-dev] Problem exporting ~25k entries to csv

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Aug 6 22:07:48 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 6-8-2012 13:31, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> I see the problem, but any suggestions on a fix? More or less its only
> very small part of the data, so perhaps I should create a small export
> module for the specific part.

Maybe a database tool would be best for exporting larger amounts of
data. These usually start output immediately with the first record and
do not collect all data before sending it to the browser (which can
cause out of memory problems you experienced).

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!