[TYPO3-dev] Unofficial git mirrors available for some TYPO3 extensions

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:21:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

I did not intend to lower the pressure about that topic, but on the
contrary to make something happen as fast as possible and to, hopefully,
point you to (one of) the right direction.

And I may not have been clear enough, but what I did is a *
temporary, read-only solution*. Not a single change will be made to git
mirrors. Mainly because I am not the owner of those extensions and it would
be plain wrong of me to take over ownership.

*Those mirrors are NOT for development*, but for use of extensions (via git
submodule).

I am sure you can understand the situation is extremely frustrating for
community extensions. Especially since official git server now serves more
than 30 extensions. As much as I love those extensions (fed, flux, news),
it doesn't seem to be fair at all for other people.

Please see this as a desperate attempt to help you. Again, I am more than
willing to get my hands dirty. Maybe I should contact Peter ?

Cheers,

Adrien