[TYPO3-dev] Unofficial git mirrors available for some TYPO3 extensions

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:04:08 CEST 2012

Hi list,

Following a previous
discussion<http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-dev/2011-December/044703.html>,
which never reached conclusion, I got bored of waiting and created a public
git mirror of some TYPO3 extensions. It is available on
https://github.com/TYPO3-Extensions/repositories and may hopefully be
useful for other people.

To do that and keep it synced I wrote a simple
script<https://gist.github.com/2487758>making use of
svn2git <https://github.com/nirvdrum/svn2git>. I hope that it may somehow
help whatever is going on with git.typo3.org. And *I would gladly help* to
integrate that script, or some kind of variation, with git.typo3.org. But
that would require a minimum of coordination...

As soon as git.typo3.org will officially accept community extensions I will
gladly hand over the github account, or destroy it. I don't have any intent
to create "concurrence", but rather address people needs (at least ours).

Oh, by the way, is there any way to upload our own git repository to
git.typo3.org for one of our extension ? Who should I contact for that ?

Cheers,

Adrien