[TYPO3-dev] about new Form sysext

justfortherec dasdarfdochnichtwahrsein at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 00:49:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 14.03.2012 13:13, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
> since a read a mail about it and i have been looking into it last week:
>
> is anybody really using this ext?
>
> i could not find any hook / setting to add my finalizers (to save data
> to db and send them outside), so i could not use it

The hooks to add your own postprocessors are either merged into 6.0 or
are currently reviewed:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32701
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/34711

Until issue 32701 is merged you could either patch your installation
with these or just put your postprocessors in
typo3/sysext/form/Classes/System/Postprocessor as a temporary work around.

As Steffen already wrote, there is a feature request to add a
postprocessor to save to DB. But currently it is far from completed.

> ciao
> stefano

Regards,
Franz