[TYPO3-dev] malformed cached config files

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 28 11:02:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 28-10-2011 10:11, Roland Hager wrote:
> 1. In the serialized Array $TYPO3_LOADED_EXT the key "ext_tables.php"
> was just missing for one extension. The Array was not corrupted, there
> where just three instead of four Arraykeys for that extension.
>
> => This does not look like a concurrency issue to me.
> Can anyone point me to the place where this line is generated?

The contents of both temp_CACHED files are generated in
t3lib_extMgm::writeCacheFiles()

> 2. The last line of the file was inserted twice.
> The first line was correct, the second line only contained the second
> half of that line, which leads to a wrong syntax. The first half seems
> to be cut off.
>
> => This looks more like a concurrency issue to me.

Which is very strange because the contents of the file are first
generated and then written to disk entirely. It's not written in parts,
what could explain the concurrency.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.