[TYPO3-dev] malformed cached config files

Roland Hager roland.hager at tu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 28 10:11:35 CEST 2011

"luckily" the issue raised again this morning so I can provide some more
concrete infos.

The file temp_CACHED_FE_psXXXX_ext_localconf.php had two failures.

1. In the serialized Array $TYPO3_LOADED_EXT the key "ext_tables.php"
was just missing for one extension. The Array was not corrupted, there
where just three instead of four Arraykeys for that extension.

=> This does not look like a concurrency issue to me.
    Can anyone point me to the place where this line is generated?

2. The last line of the file was inserted twice.
The first line was correct, the second line only contained the second
half of that line, which leads to a wrong syntax. The first half seems
to be cut off.

=> This looks more like a concurrency issue to me.

The file temp_CACHED_FE_psXXXX_ext_tables.php was just missing the first
3000 lines out of 3600. Instead there are a lot(!) of "@"s in the first
line, at least vim and joe shows them up.

Deleting those two files solves the problem immediately. Both are
regenerated just fine.

Still any help is appreciated :-)

Roland