[TYPO3-dev] Unable to log-in to BE - Windows, IIS, PHP 5.3

Žiga Dolhar ziga at dolhar.si
Tue Oct 25 21:24:30 CEST 2011

Dear Helmut,

On 25.10.2011 20:18, Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Did you manage to also get saltedpasswords with rsaauth to work or do
> you have md5 hashed passwords for your backend users?

Just now, I tried installing rsaauth and getsaltedpasswords.

When configuring saltedpasswords, I get the following error:

---
     Errors found in your configuration
     SaltedPasswords will not work until these problems have been resolved:

         Using the extension "rsaauth" is not possible, as no encryption
backend is available. Please install and configure the PHP extension
"openssl". See PHP.net.

     Note, that a wrong configuration might have impact on the security
of your TYPO3 installation and the usability of the backend.
---

I made sure extension=php_openssl.dll is present in my php.ini
(uncommented). Checking phpinfo() from Install tool, I see, among others:

SSL Version 	OpenSSL/0.9.8r

openssl
OpenSSL support 	enabled
OpenSSL Library Version 	OpenSSL 0.9.8r 8 Feb 2011
OpenSSL Header Version 	OpenSSL 0.9.8r 8 Feb 2011

However, at this time (if this is in any way relevant), I am visiting
site through unencrypted http connection.

Let me know if I can provide you with any additional information.

- Žiga