[TYPO3-dev] Ending usage of the Pending Documentation page

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Fri Oct 21 10:33:11 CEST 2011

François Suter wrote:

>> I also suggest to create the documentation issue before committing and
>> putting a Related: #xxxx line to the patch.
>
> Do you mean submit an entry to Gerrit? If that's the case I would say
> it's premature as you can't easily submit a change for an OpenOffice
> file. When we have completed to the move to reST, then by all means we
> will encourage developers to also submit documentation patches.

That would be cool of course, but I only meant the issue number in the
commit message of the patch.
Like Björn said:

Fixes: #54321
Documentation: #12345
Releases: 4.7

So we know that there is an issue with the needed change and we can
immediately see which change it refers to (because the issue gets updated by
our fellow Jenkins automatically).

At least that would be cool.

Best regards
--