[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Pre-Announcement of TYPO3 4.5.7 tomorrow

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Mon Oct 17 11:15:39 CEST 2011

Hi fellow TYPO3 enthusiasts,

despite the current activity surrounding the upcoming 4.6 release of
next week, we will be releasing a patch level release of the 4.5 LTS branch:

When? Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 (tomorrow)
What? TYPO3 4.5.7

The last release (4.5.6) has been one month ago, and we got plenty of
new bugs fixed since then, see [1].

If you want your favorite bugfix to be included in this release, make
sure to you use our review system [2] to get it merged before tomorrow
11 am CEST, which is when we start the packaging.

External teams (submodules) please make sure your project's 4.5 branch
includes all available fixes, and inform us if there have been changes
since 4.5.6 which you want to see included in this release, so that we
can raise the submodule's pointer before packaging.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ernesto

[1] http://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/TYPO3_4-5