[TYPO3-dev] Extension for a new cache backend

Benoit NORRIN benoit at norrin.fr
Sat Oct 8 13:22:00 CEST 2011

Hi,

2011/10/7 Steffen Gebert <steffen.gebert at typo3.org>

> Hi Benoit,
>

>  TYPO3 is full of subtleties that I have not yet discovered :-)
>>
> Yes, I noticed that creation of new backends is still missing in the very
> extensive wiki article. As Christian and me are preparing some blog articles
> about the CF, I'm sure we will include this part, too.
> But feel free to start a section about creating new Backends in the wiki!
>

>  Extension is working well now so I will test it tomorrow and if all is
>> fine
>> I will make a tag and publish it on the TER.
>>
> Great! Looking forward to it!

Just a little note : I have to install the plugin and run the website (FE I
suppose) one time before enabling the new cache system.
If I install and enable quickly after I got the "no class found" exception.
This is probably linked to the order of processing (between autoload system
and the generation of temp_* files ?).

King regards,
Benoit