[TYPO3-dev] Extension for a new cache backend

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Fri Oct 7 09:03:37 CEST 2011

Hi Benoit,

> TYPO3 is full of subtleties that I have not yet discovered :-)
Yes, I noticed that creation of new backends is still missing in the
very extensive wiki article. As Christian and me are preparing some blog
articles about the CF, I'm sure we will include this part, too.
But feel free to start a section about creating new Backends in the wiki!

> Extension is working well now so I will test it tomorrow and if all is fine
> I will make a tag and publish it on the TER.
Great! Looking forward to it!

Kind regards
Steffen

--