[TYPO3-dev] Problem with CachingFramework in 4.5 :(

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sat Oct 8 11:22:39 CEST 2011

Hi Steffen,

i assume that too - but why?

The extension uses a standalone fluid template for displaying an
interface for the webdav users if they use a browser.

But why does it work in 4.6? - Will this change be backported to 4.5? -
I do not think so - as far as i know the release policy :(

Currently my workaround is to disable the cachingframework, if there is
a dav access - not nice, but working :(

Thanks for your efforts
Kay

Am 07.10.2011 19:29, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> On 07.10.11 19:27, Kay Strobach wrote:
>> Hello Philipp,
>>
>> the problem just occurs in my production environment 4.5.6.
>
> I would say that you have to initialize the cache_hash in 4.5, if you
> use it at a point, where it is not initialized by TYPO3 itself.
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org