[TYPO3-dev] Troubles with submodules in Git

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:49:59 CEST 2011

Hi!

Every time when when I try to improve an existing patch, I get troubles with submodules. Log:

Applico:~/Projects/TYPO3/TYPO3-master$ git co -b issue_22881 origin/master
Branch issue_22881 set up to track remote branch master from origin by rebasing.
Switched to a new branch 'issue_22881'

Applico:~/Projects/TYPO3/TYPO3-master$ git st
# On branch issue_22881
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

Applico:~/Projects/TYPO3/TYPO3-master$ git fetch ssh://dmitry@review.typo3.org:29418/TYPO3v4/Core refs/changes/78/1778/2 && git cherry-pick FETCH_HEAD