[TYPO3-dev] felogin E-mail message modification

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian.mueller at typo3.org
Mon Nov 21 20:25:30 CET 2011

>> How can I tell this extension to accept my multiline string because in
>> its XML language file (multiline value) everything works fine… it uses
>> this line in the extension:

>> Thanks in advance!
>
> Don't you have to wrap multiline content in () instead of {} in TS?

Indeed that is the case. Try something like that

plugin.tx_felogin_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.default {
	ll_forgot_validate_reset_password (
Your new password
Dear %s,

This email was sent in response to your request to reset your password.
Please click on the link below.
%s

For security reasons, this link is only active until %s. If you do not
visit the link before then, you will need to repeat the password reset
steps.

	)
}

Cheers,