[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Development plans of core-related subprojects for TYPO3 4.7

Steffen Ritter steffen.ritter at typo3.org
Tue Nov 22 09:46:33 CET 2011

Dear developers,
I just send the following mail to the Team-Leaders of Core-Related
subprojects. If I missed someone, had an old eMail-Address or there may
be a new project grown I did not know about feel addressed by this mail,
too:

Dear leaders of TYPO3 Core sub-projects,

As we are now in the phase of planning details for the TYPO3 4.7
roadmap, I would like to hear, what you and your team may have planned
for the upcoming version.
What might be taken care of within core-development to achieve these
targets and what are the dates you have in your internal roadmap?

Feel free to contact me on Skype at any time, or just reply to this
email. In case you have regularly team meetings I also could join one of
them.

Kind regards

--
Steffen Ritter