[TYPO3-dev] Multidomain Multilanguage realUrl issue

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Mon Nov 21 14:21:55 CET 2011

Dear All,

I am having the Typo3 system which configured for multiple domain, multi
website with multiple language. i.e one website will have multiple domain
as well as multiple language. Similarly more than 10 websites are running.

Recently i am facing issue like, <domain>/en/about-us.html shows the
content from another website.  But this is for not all the page/website.
Only few and that seems randomly.

I have looked into the "info" >> Speaking url management >> "id to path
mapping" shows the  Pagesegment records from other root page id also. I am
not sure when and how that record get mapped.

Currently i am having the realurl configuration as disablePathCache and
enableUrlDecodeCache. are set to "On".

For further googling, i found this link "
http://typo3.toaster-schwerin.de/typo3_english/2005_08/msg00876.html" says
the above two properties needs to disabled. i.e turn off.

Could you please confirm, this needs to be turn off if we have the setup
as like my setup as mentioned above.?

Also could you please let me know what is the draw backs if we could
turn-off those settings?

Regards
Shan
and any attachments. Thank you