[TYPO3-dev] t3lib_TCEforms::getMainFields

Stephen Bungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Tue Nov 22 12:02:57 CET 2011

For a datepicker you need:

t3lib/js/extjs/tceforms.js
t3lib/js/extjs/ux/Ext.ux.DateTimePicker.js

Maybe also have a look at the other JS files in t3lib/js/extjs/ux/

Also you could try looking at the BE source code when editing a record in
firebug and see what JS/CSS has been included.

Stephen.

news:mailman.1.1321881077.1415.typo3-dev at lists.typo3.org...