[TYPO3-dev] BE Module: How to add a datepicker to an input

Jan Kornblum jan.kornblum at gmx.de
Fri Nov 18 12:19:20 CET 2011

Hi Stephen,

thanks a lot.

But this could lead to a problem when future core-updates will have
modified "field create" functions, doesn't it?

> I aslo need this and after looking at the tce forms I found I could create
> this quite easily just by adding span tag before the field and then wrapping
> everything in another span tag.

Where did you find the lines which create the <span> tags an so on?
Where does "getSingleField_typeInput" get it's <span>-tags wrappen
around?

I've searched the whole t3lib_TCEforms and i couldn't find it. As it
does'n seem to be hardcoded there, there must be another funtion for
doing this and maybe this functions can be used?

Regards, Jan