[TYPO3-dev] ExtDirect failure with new Extension Manager

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Nov 9 20:13:52 CET 2011

Hi,

On 09.11.11 18:40, Steffen Gebert wrote:

> Does it occur for every extension or only a specific one?

This would be interesting to know, because for extensions I tested, it
works.

>>> {"action":"ExtDirect","method":"saveExtensionConfiguration","data":[{},"852fe958b76e38ef02ca7b29a03ac2e05b11dfd5"
>>> ],"type":"rpc","tid":14}
>
> That looks really weir.d The data is collected on the client side.. so
> maybe the server side really doesn't have to do anything with it.

To me this also looks like we (again) could have nested <form> tags in
the output, which leads to a rather strange behaviour on the client
side, heavily depending on the browser (version).

> Can you reproduce it in different browsers / installations?

If I'm right, the used browser would indeed also be interesting.

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel
TYPO3 Security Team Leader, TYPO3 v4 Core Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org