[TYPO3-dev] Dynamically load TS/CSS/JS/HTML based on the new backend layout

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:04:23 CET 2011

Franz Koch wrote:
> so you don't like to use one hook that would IMO add much more
> flexibility, but are now searching for another one to clutter your TS
> template with tons of conditions? Your choice.

Well, I think it's more flexible for the people
working with the TypoScript directly, because they
can decide either to directly write TypoScript inside
the condition or include a TS file, inside the condition.

With a hook, I think, it's a bit more restricted to what
can be achieved. Not sure so, but maybe you're right.

Regards,
Thomas