[TYPO3-dev] Dynamically load TS/CSS/JS/HTML based on the new backend layout

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Tue Mar 22 10:42:54 CET 2011

Hey,

> I'd prefer avoiding a hook, after I had a look at it again.
> [globalVar = TSFE:selected_backend_layout=1]
>
> What do you think?"
>
> That would exactly solve what I need, and I was wondering if
> there is a way currently to mimic the mentioned condition?

My mentioned solution would also solve your need ;)

> Is there maybe a way to set "TSFE:selected_backend_layout" myself?
> Maybe there is a place to call a hook which would set this?

so you don't like to use one hook that would IMO add much more
flexibility, but are now searching for another one to clutter your TS
template with tons of conditions? Your choice.

There for sure is a hook in TSFE you could use, but please have a look
yourself. Acutally the one I mentioned should also allow you to do just
what you need, as it should be just at the right place during the
rendering process.
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch