[TYPO3-dev] RSS Feed in your own extension

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Mar 10 06:29:38 CET 2011

Am 10.03.2011 02:19, schrieb Jason Alexander:
> Hello Dev List,
>
> I am currently developing a news/blog Typo3 extension for the company I work for

wanna have a look at news2? It uses latest TYPO3 technology and state of
the art implementation (Extbase, fluid, ...).

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news2/

and I wanted to ask you guys where I could find some information about
implementing my own RSS feed into my own extension. Does anyone have an
example or documentation of doing this themselves.

RSS feed is nothing else then a list view with proper xml header.

Georg