[TYPO3-dev] RSS Feed in your own extension

Jason Alexander jalexander at digipen.edu
Thu Mar 10 02:19:48 CET 2011

Hello Dev List,

I am currently developing a news/blog Typo3 extension for the company I work for and I wanted to ask you guys where I could find some information about implementing my own RSS feed into my own extension. Does anyone have an example or documentation of doing this themselves.

I also wanted to praise you core developer of Typo3 on the release of 4.5. It's amazing!!

Thanks in advance for any information related to this.

Jason R Alexander