[TYPO3-dev] GIT: patch for multiple branches

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Tue Mar 8 10:35:55 CET 2011

Hi list,

At the moment I have some patches pending in the core list, which I
would like to resubmit to Gerrit.

As one of the patch originally was for both 4.4 and 4.5 (I even believe
it was for 4.3), I would like to submit it to Gerrit also for the
different branches.
I've read [1] but I believe the part on backporting patches is not yet
finished. ("wait for new instructions tomorrow.." and "ToBeContinued").

So is there already an 'official' workflow for patches to multiple branches?

Greets,
Peter

--
[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/Contribute_Walkthrough