[TYPO3-dev] Creating a new Category (besides web, user, admin, ...) for a BE-Module

Thomas F. thomas.fricke at werkraum.net
Mon Jul 25 11:14:44 CEST 2011

Hi Christian,

so today was the day where i got back to my work regarding this. I tried
a bit, adapted and adjusted the settings and after some 15min of trial
and error followed by a moment of hard thinking (;)) i got my main
module with the submodule pointing directly to where i wanted it to point.

So, again: a big thanks for your help!

One more question: is it habit in here to post a reply over or under a
quote of previous text? Or doesn't that matter at all? Found both ways
here, so i'm not sure.

Best regards/Viele Grüße,
thomas fricke
web-entwickler