[TYPO3-dev] TCA and l10n_mode

Lim Chivy chivy at web-essentials.asia
Thu Jul 21 11:53:15 CEST 2011

Hi List,

I have different language of my extension records. I need a field which
display the same data in all languages in the Frontend. I try using
"l10n_mode" in the TCA, but it does not match with my requirement. If
use the "l10n_mode = mergeIfNotBlank", will shows different data when
this field modify in other languages. I would appreciate it if you help
me how to make this field the same data following the last modify
language records (not the default language)

e.g.
BirthDay of person field is the same data in all languages, If we modify
this field in another language, we get the data data in all languages.

Thanks,
Chivy