[TYPO3-dev] DBAL mapping columns back to result set

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Jul 8 14:44:27 CEST 2011

Hi Jigal,

> I had time to debug and it is rather broken.
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27961
> for the gory details.
>
> In short: for joins only the first table the fields are reverse mapped
> in the result, fields of the other tables keep the names of the database
> itself. wow!

Thanks for taking deeper look into this problem.

We will have to start writing some unit test(s) to reproduce the problem
and then fix this. Was quite fun to make the "forward" mapping work with
edge-cases when using crazy aliases, and I'm sure it will be quite
interesting to do the reverse-mapping work as well for the problem you
describe.

Greets from T3DD11

--
Xavier Perseguers