[TYPO3-dev] DBAL mapping columns back to result set

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 7 17:04:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 23-6-2011 17:02, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> On 23-6-2011 15:34, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>>> It almost seems that only the first table columns get mapped back to the
>>> TYPO3 names.
>>> I'd like to verify this and provide a fix, but I couldn't find where
>>> this mapping is performed. Any hints?
>>
>> The other way around (where you should look after) is when you retrieve
>> recordset using string keys and not numeric indices, that is in
>> sql_fetch_assoc().
>
> I had a look here, but will debug more later.

I had time to debug and it is rather broken.

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27961
for the gory details.

In short: for joins only the first table the fields are reverse mapped
in the result, fields of the other tables keep the names of the database
itself. wow!

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.