[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.5 RC1 - Versioning Extensions cannot be uninstalled

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 25 13:57:06 CET 2011

François Suter schrieb am 25.01.2011 13:50:
> Hi,
>
>> is it a bug or a feater, that once it is installed, the versioning
>> extension cannot be uninstalled? I have the problem since I installed
>> the extension yesterday. Now my pagetree is gone and I cannot uninstall
>> workspaces and versioning using Extension Manager.
>
> You're right, I can confirm. This is weird. What could prevent an
> extension to be removed? Puzzled.
>
> And it's not related to the new EM: the same problem happens in the old
> one too.

This is fixed already in the EM repository, which we will have merged
into RC3 later this afternoon. Thanks for reporting!

To test with current development status, checkout the "em" extension
directly from the external repository in typo3conf/ext/:

cd typo3conf/ext/
svn co https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/extensionmanager/trunk em

And then reload the backend. Check in EM itself it the "local version"
is being used and then try again.

Cheers,
Ernesto