[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.5 RC1 - Versioning Extensions cannot be uninstalled

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jan 25 14:26:19 CET 2011

Hi,

> This is fixed already in the EM repository, which we will have merged
> into RC3 later this afternoon. Thanks for reporting!

Good to know.

> To test with current development status, checkout the "em" extension
> directly from the external repository in typo3conf/ext/:

I had forgotten to update that one in that case. That's what I dislike
with all these external sub-projects. I always to forget to update one
or the other. I think we should really rediscuss that model in future
releases based on the development experience of 4.5

Cheers

--

Francois Suter