[TYPO3-dev] Show progress in backend module

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jan 7 23:14:08 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 07.01.2011 20:50, schrieb Christian Kuhn:
> Another example extension is phpunit, which shows a progress bar when
> executing the tests. I have no idea on how this is done there ;)

It's done the same way the old EM does (e.g., by outputting lots of
small JavaScript snippets that update the progress bar), and I intend to
change this to a different method: As I still have lots of
piece-by-piece output (the results for the single tests), I'd like to
have a JavaScript timer that just calculates the percent done each e.g.,
.1 seconds.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member