[TYPO3-dev] Access Tab is not displayed within Content Types "Image" and "Text w/ Image"

bau at netzwerkstatt.ch bau at netzwerkstatt.ch
Mon Feb 21 17:13:39 CET 2011

 Hello

We encounter a strange issue currently after a T3-Upgrade to 4.4.6. The Access Tab where you can set the start and stop times is not displayed anymore in the BE after the upgrade. Strangely, this only happens with the content types "Image" and "Text w/ Image". We have checked the TCA and anything else that could make this happen. The compatibility wizzard did not help to resolve this as well.
The Access Tab is displayed all correctly if we're working with Text or any other content type.

I presume that the file tbl_tt_content.php is the script that controls the settings of the backend screen..

What else could we try to get our Access Tabs back for Image and Text w/ Image?

Note: We did not change anything in the TYPO3-Core previously.

Thanks in advance
Netzwerkstatt, Florian Baumann